16 Jun 2013

Don't you worry child, see heavens got a plan for you

"Fear always presents itself much bigger than it really is. It’s always the worst-case scenario. It always tries to get you worried, anxious, uptight and panicked. Fear’s goal is to separate you from God by trying to get you to doubt His Word. But when the spirit of fear comes, recognize that it has no power unless you give it power. Don’t give it power by speaking what fear speaks. Don’t give it power by meditating on it. Instead, let the power of the Word of God rise up within you. Declare what God says; declare that God has given you all authority in heaven and earth. Declare that no weapon formed against you shall prosper.

Remember, no matter how big fear presents itself, it’s no match for the power of Almighty God. When you yield yourself to Him, you tap into His power. Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world. God is bigger than your problems and bigger than fear. Let faith rise up in your heart because faith is the victory that overcomes the world."



"No matter how you may be feeling right now, no matter who’s approval you didn’t get on this earth, know that Almighty God loves you and approves of you today. There’s nothing you can do now or ever to change that. You may be thinking, “I’ve made so many mistakes, how can God approve of me?” Understand that when God sees you, He separates you from your behavior. He may not approve of your actions all the time, but He desires to help you grow and make better choices."

I love this, I love how God is always there for each and everyone of us. It doesn't matter how little your problem is, cast your burdens onto Jesus, and let God take care of you, for you are a child of God; with him nothing is impossible!!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY
Father, I come to You in faith declaring that I am finished with fear. Thank You for giving me a spirit of power, love and a sound mind. Fill me with Your peace and joy today as I worship You and move forward in Your victory in Jesus’ name. Amen.


 I hope you all will have a great sunday and a blessed week ahead! 
Love Kathy 
xxx


PS: These quotes I used are from http://spiritualinspiration.tumblr.com/ (When I hop onto tumblr, I love checking out there page, as they have so much insight to what God is trying to do and I can turn to it, whenever for a deeper meaning).
Also I'm not trying to shove any beliefs down anyone's throat, I just thought to release a message.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© KATHYZAHARA | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig