16 Jun 2013

NEW IN - Beauty & Boots

So this May I thought to step out from my comfort zone and try a few different products I wasn't to sure about.

 These two boots are comfortable and not too pricey.  I love them. I needed to mix up my shoe collection as I have too many black wedges... I didn't have to go to too much trouble finding these low cut boots; surprisingly I found them at Valleygirl. (which I didn't think they'd have such awesome shoes!)

Brown boots were about $15 or something - it was on $ALE!


These wicked black beauties were about $25 (rough estimate)


Alright, so one day I was feeling not too fabulous, so I went to Priceline and asked an assistant for help, for a foundation that is lightweight, won;t cause my skin to have breakouts, if I wore it alot & isn't too oily... She gladly pointed out that Natio is a great brand, for all the above; as Natio is a plant based beauty and skin care range, which is designed for everyday usage. (Which won't have any nasty impact to our skin. Yay!) I highly recommend this product - you can take it anywhere and it won't break as the bottle is plastic not glass!
Natio is the easily accessible, plant based beauty care range specifically designed for a contemporary lifestyle. - See more at: http://www.natio.com.au/company#sthash.AEO8qj32.dpuf
atio is the easily accessible, plant based beauty care range specifically designed for a contemporary lifestyle. - See more at: http://www.natio.com.au/company#sthash.AEO8qj32.dpuf
atio is the easily accessible, plant based beauty care range specifically designed for a contemporary lifestyle. - See more at: http://www.natio.com.au/company#sthash.AEO8qj32.dpuf

I also was persuaded to buy an eyebrow kit for $4.95 plus was given a free makeup/nail kit, which I thought was awesome!

Natio Pure Mineral Foundation - $19.95


 Revlon ColorStay Aqua - $35.89 (Worth it!)
This mineral foundation is fantastic! Instead of using a liquid consistency, use a mineral foundation that has bursts of coconut water blended in, which will hydrate your skin whilst looking flawless.
  • SPF 13
  • lightweight powder
  • not oily
  • hydrating

I've had this product for about 3 months now and it is my favourite face wash/scrub/mask (Yes 3 in 1 - how amazing is that!) I love this product because I don't have to use anything else with my daily cleansing routine; just use this twice daily with a toner and always moisturize!
If you have sensitive skin, you shouldn't use this product as it might cause burning sensation, inflammation and redness - So basically use their sensitive skin care products! :)




I've never tried this product before, but thought to give it a try since I was running out of my other organic face lotion (Pure Organic Aloe Vera daily face & body milk lotion). This is great if you like to keep it all natural and don't want to pay a ridiculous amount just to hydrate you skin... Sukin has a scent but not that it is overpowering - it's a mineral scent, which smells amazing.



I definitely needed to find a red lippy, as I thought to be bold and just buy one. Lets face it, everyone needs a red lippy someday! Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain is seriously the best, as it is a long lasting lipbalm with a hint of peppermint (but not so strong that you could taste it - if that makes sense) and this range has so many vibrant colours to choose from! Definitely something you'd want to invest in.


Flowerbomb perfume by Viktor & Rolf

I've heard so much about this perfume, that I went out and bought the 30ml (received a small travel set for free) to see for myself if it's as great as people say it is - I am so glad I did, this smells so lovely, with hints of rose orchid, jasmine, freesia & tea. It's totally worth buying!


So there you have it!
I know I have been slack with my blog posts but hopefully, I'll stop being lazy and get stuck into my blog. Let me know in the comments below what'd you want to see next.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© KATHYZAHARA | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig