3 Sept 2013

Get Ready With Me: Everyday makeup & Style

Hey everyone!


Recently I've been mixing and matching my makeup to fit my outfit of the day/night and this week I thought to keep it simple with my foundation. When I do my makeup I like to keep it simple, unless I am going out to dinner, I might add a red lipstick or maybe even a purple one :p





Haha please excuse my "weird" faces :)








Products I used - 
Natio eyebrow definer - Clove
Natio Pure Mineral Foundation -Medium tan
Garnier BB Cream - Medium
Rimmel London Scandaleyes mascara (waterproof - great for volume)
 Maybelline newyork Falsies volume express (I use this one if I want longer lashes)
Thin lizzy foundation - light (this powder does turn out darker if you layer it)
MAC concealer - NC42
Get Cheeky from Sportsgirl 
 Thin Lizzy two in one eye liner (I use the brown one for a lighter look)


My style -

I'm more edgy than girlie - somedays I will wear a skirt or two
I usually wear shorts/pants/tights then skirts - maybe it will change now that it's almost SPRING TIME!
I like wearing bold/bright colours - orange, blue, red, yellow
I don't wear heels - I wear wedges more
I think glasses bring something new to an outfit!

Style icons - 
Kourtney Kardashian
Lauren Conrad
Whitney Port
Jessica Alba
Rihanna
Selena Gomez


Love Kathy xxx







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© KATHYZAHARA | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig