9 Sept 2013

NAILS: Pretty in Pink

I was in definite need of some colour on my nails so I decided to try out Essence Colour & Go - best creation everrrrrrr! When it comes to pink I shy away from it most of the time, as some nail polishes look a bit off... But this baby is so simple to apply and the colour looks well, I think, amazing on my skin tone!



The brush is thick which makes it super easy to apply & go. I love this nail polish as it drys so quickly (give it a few seconds and you're on your way). If you want the colour to look more prominent wait until the first layer is dry - then add more nail polish. Simple. 

I'm so clumsy when it comes to nail polish but this one is perfect for me - it doesn't leave any brush strokes when it drys. I start in the middle with a stroke then left and right. I definitely recommend this nail polish for all you busy people out there! Just colour & go! 


I hope you all are having a Marvelous Monday and I'll speak to you again soon.


Love Kathy xxx
















Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© KATHYZAHARA | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig