25 Apr 2014

Climb For Cancer


Hello everyone!

On Sunday 25 May, I'm going to climb 810 stairs and 37 floors to raise funds for cancer research at Mater. This will be an Australian fundraising event!

The annual Climb for Cancer stair race will be a personal challenge but one that can have a great impact on the lives of others.

The event is funding 6 important cancer research projects at Mater and I would very much appreciate it if you could donate in support of my efforts. Please click on my fundraising page link to make a donation https://climbforcancer2014.everydayhero.com/au/kathlyn

If you are interested in joining my fight against cancer check out the website www.climbforcancer.org.au

Thanks in advance for your support!

Love Kathy x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© KATHYZAHARA | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig