3 Jun 2014

Have a Berrrrrry Day!

 

If you have nothing to do on a Monday, why not go strawberry picking!!
Although it is the second day of it officially being Winter, the sun was beaming bright and feeling like a lovely summer's day. So my sister and I decided to take a drive to a strawberry field to pick some scrumptious strawberries! And my oh my, they were delicious! 

I mainly, walked around took photos, filmed for my sister and of course was the driver,
so it was safe to say who was the main picker of them all.. I picked a couple here and there not to worry. 








Okay, so we did end up buying some strawberries aswell! They tasted sooooo good with the Belgium Chocolate fudge ;)


Outfit of the day guys! I didn't realise, I was mostly wearing Forever New - they have amazing clothing that your wardrobe definitely needs!

Top: Forever New
Skort: Forever New
Scarf: Forever New
Boots: Op Shop


 What did you get up to on Monday? Have you ever gone strawberry picking?






 Love Kathy







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© KATHYZAHARA | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig