21 Jul 2014

PEPPERMAYO FASHION



A playsuit that is green! MY LOVE.  This was the first time I have purchased with Peppermayo and it was not only hassle-free and quick, but affordable.
This playsuit was just $59.95…(don't think it's online anymore)
I fell inlove with it as soon as I saw it online! It combines a few of my favourite things;  a bright floral print, it's GREEN and A PLAYSUIT.

Trying to get more blog posts out there with Uni starting soon, so bare with me, but for now this playsuit keeps me cheerful for the weekend!  

Jacket: Temt

Heels: Bardot

Playsuit: Peppermayo
 (these are Australian brands)

Have a good weekend lovelies. 
Kathy x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© KATHYZAHARA | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig