9 Aug 2014

Monochrome Love: PART 1

Hi everyone,

I thought to show  you guys a few ways to wear black and white. The key to wearing Monochrome would have to be, playing with different shapes, styles, texture and patterns to make it interesting and fun! You don't have to keep it with 'block' black and white all the time; black and white is easy, fun, fuss-free, simple, fashionable.
If in doubt, turn to monochrome ;)

This will be part 1 of the Monochrome series - I don't think I'd be able to fit most of the outfits into one blog post.








I really enjoy putting together outfits and being able to style, I just don't know why I don't do more of them... Not to worry, I'll be creating more in the future! Also a HUGE thank you to Sammi who is a total babe for helping me out with this lookbook!! :)


So that is all. Hope you enjoyed it and I will be uploading a video that is linked to these blog post's, on my Youtube channel shortly.

Outfit details:
Jumpsuit: Bardot (similar, without the sleeves) or here
Jacket: Temt (bought this on sale in Australia) similar
Heels: Bardot similar
Lipstick: Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm - these are AMAZING!

Love Kathy
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© KATHYZAHARA | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig