8 Sept 2014

AUGUST FAVOURITES




Hello beautiful people,

Although it's the 2nd week of September I think it is still rather okay to post my last months favourites, don't ya think? August was my month for everything beauty related! As you can see it's a bit of everything. Most of these are ones I've wanted to try for so long that I decided to pull my socks up and buy them!!
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10592803/?claim=w3kxrxh8ywp">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


Let's face it - 

Although I have other foundations in my beauty draw, I really wanted to try the RIMMEL London Match Perfection foundation as I have heard so many great things about it and thought to give it a go to see what the fuss is all about... I'M LOVIN' IT! It has a sunkissed glow about it, it's build able can find a correct match for my skin type (so I'm sure lots of people are able to find their correct match) and it's absolutely not a heavy foundation, in which don't need to get home and scrub your makeup off - it;s breathable and last's all day. 



Second item on my favourites was my 'um-ing and ah-ing' beauty item. They're Real! Mascara has been one I was keeping my eye on ever since I heard about it, but wasn't quite sure if I needed it or was certain if it needed all this hype behind it... Needless to say, I walked into Benefit store and pulled out my card and BAM! it is mine! It definitely lives up to the hype. It makes my eyelashes, have more volume than my other mascara's, it's build able (after applying it once, don't leave it on for a long time if wanting to put another coat of mascara - this will make it harder to get an even false eyelash look) it also lifts my eyelashes and separates them which is awesome and will probably buy it again.



Maybelline's studio master eye-brow pencil (what a mouthful) was on my purchase list, as my sister had one and I kept borrowing it so therefore I had to get my own, so my eyebrows stay on point. I've got the shade deep brown (which is their darkest) which means you can add on to make it darker if you want (which I'd rather have natural looking eyebrows, thank you). 





I'm not usually a lipstick fanatic, but when I found out that Priceline was having a sale on Revlon goodies, I couldn't resist. Within my limitations I purchased a few gorgeous lip colours, but out of them were these two - Audacious and Unapologetic. Great for spring time! Bright, lasts a long time and they super are moisturising, a definite keeper. Last beauty find is the Maybelline instant age rewind eraser concealer. Another must purchase borrowed from my sister, to which I most definitely needed!! It's lightweight, definitely conceals my dark circles from the all nighter I pulled (oh the uni life haha) and it matches my skin tone perfectly. I'm sure you can find this concealer anywhere in Australia, America, Europe or even online.

Now onto more exciting stuff, but still keeping it in the self-image theme, I chose my Lorna Jane tank top, which I bought a few months ago but it has totally been a lifesaver whenever I want to relax, I'll chuck on this top and feel calm and sometimes/most of the times want to go out and exercise! The tank top has large arm holes, so you can actually see a person's ribcage/ sports bra - a great one for Spring/ Summer activities! I don't think this particular one is online but the this one is very similar- on my to purchase list ♥ 


Almost done... I buy ELLE now and then so it was a no brainer to purchase it whilst alongside a brand new magazine company, Renegade Collective (well new to me) that I have been wanting to get my hands on for a month now and finally found one at my local newsagency!! Ahhhhh so good. The typography they use, the content and the covers are so well put together, I can't believe I've only just found this brand - it's super creative, I love it!


That is all from me lovelies. Enjoy the rest of the week and I'll surely be posting a NEW VIDEO BY FRIDAY

Love Kathy x


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© KATHYZAHARA | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig