12 Dec 2014

Beauty Advent Calender by Benefit


 I can't believe that it is actually December! There are only 12 more days until Christmas!! I am so pumped for Christmas, which compared to last year I wasn't too fussed.

 This is my very first beauty advent calendar and I couldn't help myself from opening each individual one as the days flew past.  Mini beauty surprises each day - don't mind if I do :) This Benefit beauty calendar is sooooo good as you can use the products/ have a trial run of them and of course purchase them in the future!

 

 A sneak peek inside ;)
 
This limited edition holiday set is filled with 24 mini beauty essentials:

1. “that gal” brightening face primer | 7.5ml
2. the POREfessional pore minimizer  | 7.5ml
3. benetint  cheek and lip stain in Rose | 2.5ml
4. high beam liquid highlighter | 2.5ml
5. chachatint  lip and cheek stain in Sheer Mango | 2.5ml
6. posietint lip and cheek stain in Poppy Pink  | 2.5ml
7. stay flawless mini foundation primer | 1.2g
8. they’re real! mascara | 3.0g
9.  ultra plush in dandelion | 6.5ml
10. ultra plush lip gloss in A-lister | 6.5ml
11. ultra plush lip gloss in fauxmance | 6.5ml
12. BADgal lash mascara | 4.0g
13. stay don’t stray in light/medium |2.5ml
14. fakeup in 02 medium | 0.5g
15. it’s potent! eye cream | 3.0g
16. total moisture facial cream | 8.9g
17. ooh la lift |2.5g
18. watt’s up! |2.5g
19. beauty sticky notes
20. doodle pad
21. heart-shaped paperclips
22. pinky, polka-dot hair tie
23. elastic hair band with bow charm
24. metallic silvery hair tie


 
I am stoked that I purchased it before it ran out! As last year I was too late to receive these goodies.
 
Do you have an advent calendar? If so which one is it?
 
Love,
Kathy
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© KATHYZAHARA | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig