28 Feb 2015

TRUST IN HIM

In life we never want to let go of things that have made us once laugh, made us feel on top of the world or make us reminisce on a memories. We are so accustom to the "item/s" that when the time is to let them go for (even better things) we don't trust God's will for us. We have to put our faith into our Father who is there to protect us, heal us, love us and more by doing what is right by His will and we have to trust. Things might not be seen as the best thing for us in the present, but just you wait, once you put your trust in God amazing thingds start to happen. 

I am thankful for how many things have come my way and can not wait for what God has install for me in the future. In highschool, teachers would ask "what do you want to do when you grow up/ leave school?" I had no answer to give them. I felt embarrassed as my classmates would have their minds set... Now I look back on it, I am not worried what/ how my future will look like, as long as I have God and Faith, I am set. 



 "You know you can count on me like, one, two, three I'll be there. I know when I need it, I can count on you like four, three, two. You'll be there. 'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do."

This song 'Count on Me by Bruno Mars' speaks clearly that God will always be there for you, me, mothers, uncles, the person who stops by your store every 2nd day, or your great great granddaughters pet duck. You get the point. 


I hope you are having a wonderful weekend wherever you are. If you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comments below.


Love,
Kathy
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© KATHYZAHARA | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig