12 Mar 2015

ELIZABETH ARDEN| REVIEW




The gorgeous Eight Hour Cream Set, by Elizabeth Arden



I am absolutely in love with this Lip Protectant Stick from Elizabeth Arden!! Thanks to my girl Samii who gave me this gift-set for me at Christmas, yet I haven't done a review on it since. Silly me. This has been a lifesaver, I love the smooth texture, gorgeous packaging and it is SPF 15! Perfect for those summer days. No more paw-paw 'balm' that's for sure. I have already bought a second one, so when this one runs out, I am all set. The texture of this lip balm is so smooth, lasts a few hours (if you aren't eating/ drinking), definitely keeps my lips moisturized! Why haven't I found this sooner...



I haven't used the Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant, a lot as I have no need for it just yet. Maybe when it comes to winter time I'll be using it so much more. I dabbed a tiny bit onto my lips and it works wonders, as it soothes my dry lips and lasts a while. Definitely a keeper!
If you have dry hands, the EHC Intensive Moisturizing Hand Treatment will be worth keeping by your bedside or in your makeup bag. It helps nourish your skin back to life with a pea-sized amount in your fingertips, goes along way and lasts for hours! I use it at night, before bed as it soaks into my skin while I sleep (although I don't have extremely dry hands, I like to refresh my skin anytime). Oh and this set came in a adorable red makeup bag! Perfect to have as a new makeup bag!! 



If you have tried the Elizabeth Arden range, let me know in the comments below which one is your favourite? 

 Love, Kathy x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© KATHYZAHARA | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig