25 Mar 2015

WHITE ON WHITE





Hello everyone, I hope you are all having a wonderful day,

I love this top! It's something I have been searching for, for a few months and finally Bardot turned up with the goods. So nice to pair it with this slim, comfortable white midi skirt from (no surprise here) Bardot. I am not one to wear all white, but I couldn't help myself with this sweet little number. I paired it with these Rapid Heels by Jo Mercer, the texture of these heels are amazing! Covered in pony hair, with this gorgeous graphic animal print. These pair of pumps are a definite wardrobe essential.

Thankyou to my beautiful sister and gorgeous friend for a fun day out shooting and a wonderful brunch. 


Outfit details |

Top: Bardot - Heather Cropped Knit
Skirt: Bardot - Jenna Midi
Shoes: Jo Mercer - Rapid Heels (Similar)
Watch: Myer // Fossil Stella Watch


Goodnight babes ♥
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© KATHYZAHARA | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig