4 May 2015

PAST MONTH

And so, she decided to start living the life she'd imagined | Free wallpaper downloads by This Little Street + Coco & Mingo



Hi everyone!!

It's almost been a month since I last posted a blog post or made a video. 
The month of April, was crazy busy!! I had my 21st birthday party to plan, Easter hopped along, my dad came to visit me from Perth, trying to get a handle on work as I am now a Manager of the business I work for (which meant less time I had to blog and more resting time instead) and then ANZAC Day came around then all of a sudden I found myself in a new month, MAY. 

It's not like I couldn't blog, but it's nice and refreshing to take some time off to enjoy what life has to offer outside of the internet world. How have you all been? What's happened since March, tell me all about it in the comments below :)

 I will ease my way back into blogging soon but I just wanted to update you all on what's been happening the past month but I will be back!!  

Bigger, Better and Brighter


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© KATHYZAHARA | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig