5 Jul 2015

The Winter Saviour








I haven’t done an outfit post in a while and thought this striped white Cooper St dress would be the ideal. You can't go wrong with a white dress, The Love in Vain dress is the perfect style to take you from day to night with different accessories to spice up this gorgeous dress. This dress is a must have staple to keep for years to come. I am in love with it!

This long sleeve shirt-dress is so comfortable. I love how it features the dropped pockets and a fabric tie belt to cinch you in the waist. Since it's winter I paired the dress with brown ankle boots but you can simply wear it with sandals or heels for summer.

I hope you all are having a lovely week xx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© KATHYZAHARA | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig