15 Feb 2016

Evening Skincare Routine


Although my evening routine isn't much of a difference between my morning routine, I have however changed up a few items in my skincare regime from last time which you can view it here.

These 5 items have been my life saver when it comes to dealing with my oily-combination skin. Simple has been the best skincare products I have used to date! It is great for sensitive skin, it doesn't smell awful at all! If you haven't tried their range you should definitely have a little peak at what they offer.



Once I arrive home the first thing I want to do is take off all my makeup that had been clogging my pores, that and slipping into something more comfortable. I head to the bathroom and get out my trusty Simple kind to skin cleansing facial wipes. If I didnt wear much make up I will reach for my Garnier Micellar cleansing water which is similar to the Bioderme one mentioned in my previous skincare regime. If you are looking for products that don't break the budget then you must try those two!

These do wonders at taking off your makeup and perfect in taking off mascara too! I have products that leave your eyes stingy once you take off your mascara. 


Onto these bad boys, once my makeup has been removed I turn to my trusty Simple spotless skin triple action face wash. It smells amazing and is so gentle I have noticed a huge difference in my face after a few days trying this!  I am almost running low on this stuff so a trip to Priceline is on the agenda sometime soon.

Twice a week I will use the Formula 10.0.6 Oil absorbing mud mask to make sure I am getting rid of those nasty clogged pores and to keep my face ever so fresh. This face mask is a Mud mask perfect for blemish prone skin. I leave it on for about 5 minutes for it to set and then I wash it off with warm water, this leaves your skin nice and soft - so good! 

Don't forget to moisturizer! I finish off with my Simple kind to skin purifying cleansing lotion, this keeps my face moisturized through the night and perfect for the next morning. 


Leave me a comment below what are your favourite skincare products?

Love, 
Kathy 
xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© KATHYZAHARA | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig