15 Mar 2016

My Essentials for Summer





Summer has come and gone and as sad as that is, I cannot wait for Winter to arrive. The new clothing that will embrace the stores, the all you can drink of hot chocolates or cups of tea, pulling your donna covers up a little bit more as your alarm goes off in the morning. But as I embrace the new season so do I farewell the past season that was Summer!

I've put together a few of my favourite items that I adored in Summer and wherever you are in the world right now whether you are approaching the warmer months or welcoming the cooler ones, I am sure these items are undeniably an essential.

Let me know in the comments below, what are your two favourite things about Summer are?


Love,
Kathy
xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© KATHYZAHARA | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig