27 May 2016

Keeping it Classic



A leather-look jacket is a timeless piece to have come Autumn/Winter.



Jacket: Target (almost identical) | Top: Glassons (very similar) | Skirt: Seed Heritage (not in stock anymore, but I found this one) | Boots: Novo

This Autumn, my Leather-Look Jacket from Target embodies a classic feel and timeless piece to have. I’m leaning more towards pieces that will add texture and more neutral tones for the cooler months ahead. I love the fit and texture of this skirt from Seed Heritage, I thought to complement it with a light weight white cami from Glassons. The boots are a must have staple in anyone's wardrobe coming into Autumn.
 
What are you injecting in your Autumn Wardrobe?
 
  
Love,
Kathy
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© KATHYZAHARA | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig